Do you want to develop the potential of your employees? If so, a great option is the Development Centre from CANONADA. Thanks to this course, you can easily discover the strengths and weaknesses of your employees and find out everything you need about them for their professional and career development.
The Development Center is a way to find out personality traits, competencies, and map the environment that suits the person. It consists in observation in induced model situations where we can observe the manifestation of individual competences according to a certain structure. The Development Centre is not only an analytical but also a direct development method. Its advantage is the depth of knowledge, its disadvantage is the cost. It is suitable for clearly defined, narrower groups of employees for whom contact with people is essential.
The aim of the development centre is to create an environment that models as realistically as possible the typical work situations that the evaluated person encounters. It will enable the performance and potential of the job to be assessed, as well as identify strengths and areas for further development.
Example: a simple sociometric questionnaire used in the Development Centre.
- Who would you most like to work with? Why?
- Who creates the "best" atmosphere in the long term? Why?
- Who would you choose to lead your group? Why?
- Who would you choose to be the spokesperson for your team? Why?
- Who would you definitely not want to work with? Why?
- Who is the weakest member of your group long term and overall? Why?
Move your employees and your company forward. Try the Development Center..